Year in Review
A lot has happened this year. Brian and I started 2014 as the volunteer Children’s Pastors at our Vineyard church. We organized a team and started implementing new vision for this ministry. As I looked at our blog posts for the past year, I realized how many new things we started. Rejoice with us on an amazing year!
- We started a check in system at our church. Whose Baby Is This?.
- We hosted a family home group in our home. Blessing the Fathers.
- We started a cottage school in our house.
- We hosted our first CampFire Worship Band Camp.
- We hosted A Taste of Heaven Kids Conference. This was our first ever Kids Conference at our Vineyard Church.
- I published my first ever Children’s Church Curriculum. Why I Decided to Write Encountering Jesus Curriculum.
- Brian and I co-wrote a free eBook this year. It’s all about how to train kids to be in ministry teams. Kids Leading Kids.
- Our first ever kids worship band has graduated to the youth group. This is a video of this new youth band playing at our church talent show.